Are you looking for an inexpensive inkjet printer? Well, look no further, we are here to help. We have gathered the best printers under 200 for you to find the best inexpensive printer for you.
Printing from home is not only more convenient, but it also is cheaper. You do not need a printer that costs several hundred dollars to get quality pages printed.
A simple inkjet is able to get the job done. So, save time and money by getting yourself the best budget printer for under $200.
What are you waiting for? Continue reading to find your printer today!
Best Printers under 200:
1. Canon PIXMA TR4520 Wireless All in One Photo Printer with Mobile PrintingView at Amazon
For such a compact printer, this item can do it all. The best wireless printer for under $200, can handle the tasks of a small office.
Not only is it easy to set up, but it can also be used from almost any device that connects to Wi-Fi. Print and scan from your cloud and other platforms.
For a printer in this price range, this gets the job done. It does not have any extra frills, but it copies scans and prints from almost any device.
You also do not have to connect to any cords, but if you need to use a cord it is possible.
Overall, this is the best printer for under $200. It is able to get basic jobs done and its wireless abilities make printing easy from almost any device.
- Copy and scan any document from anywhere with Canon Print App
- Print from your phone, tablet, or iPad using Air Print
- Can use XL printing cartridges for longer usage
- Can be used wirelessly from any device and from clouds
- Perfect basic use printer for school or home office
- Wireless connection gives easier access
- Uses a lot of ink to print
- Can be difficult for some to get it hooked up and apps downloaded
2. Canon Office Wireless All-In-One Printer with Scanner and CopierView at Amazon
Canon Office Wireless Printer offers easy document or photo printing from the comfort of your home.
Print from your phone, tablet, laptop, or computer with ease. Even includes a flatbed scanner for those who need to scan in documents from home or work.
Consumers enjoy the ability of this printer to be able to print wirelessly and from any device that can download that app.
It is a perfect printer for printing from home and will save time and money. It may not be the fastest at printing, but it will get the job done.
For the price, this printer will work for your home or home office. College kids can afford it and it would be a nice addition to any dorm room as well.
- Wireless printing and scanning
- 2.5″ LCD display
- Quick and easy to set up, even wirelessly
- Wireless scan, copy, print
- Can use XXL ink cartridges for longer use
- Perfect price and options for printing at home
- Must have ink in the printer to be able to scan
- Feels fragile
3. Canon Inkjet Photo PrinterView at Amazon
The Canon Inkjet Photo Printer can be found for under $150. It is a no-frills printer that is compact in size and can print photos or documents easily.
A plug-and-use printer that will work almost straight out of the box.
This printer is preferred by consumers who need something to print documents or photos at home.
It does not have any extra features but can get the job done when needed.
For a printer that is under $150, this one will not disappoint. Not built for heavy use, but a good printer for occasional needs.
- Hybrid ink system that will print photos and documents
- Rear paper tray for easy refills
- Compatible with all Windows operating systems and most Mac
- Compatible with XL ink cartridges for easier and longer print times
- A compact printer that does not take up much space
- Can print in color or black & white on various types of paper
- No output trays to catch paper
- Ink will print about 100 pages
4. Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One Color Inkjet PrinterView at Amazon
The Canon Pixma Printer comes in black, red, and silver. Designed for use from iPad and Android devices.
Priced under $130 it is quick to set up and easy to use from almost any device. Scan, copy, or print from the cloud or other printing options.
Consumers choose this printer for casual use. It is able to handle making copies, printing, or scanning in a home setting.
Most do not recommend this for those who need to print a lot of pages.
As an affordable inkjet printer, this printer is able to handle most print jobs you would do at home. It is not recommended for home business printing or anything that requires a lot of printing.
- A wireless connection so that you can print from all devices easily
- Compact design that will fit comfortably on most surfaces
- If necessary, only black ink can be used.
- An affordable inkjet printer that is able to scan and copy
- Wireless settings so that you can print from any device
- Do not have to keep ink full to use as a scanner
- Goes through a lot of ink
- Gets lots of paper jams
5. HP Deskjet 1112 Compact PrinterView at Amazon
HP DeskJet is a small printer that will take up very little space on a desk, shelf, or anywhere.
Perfect compact printer for dorms, students, or homes. Plug and use immediately out of the box.
Consumers not only enjoy the price of this printer but its small size. It is a printer that is not obvious or an eyesore when stored in a room.
Perfect for those who just need a simple printer to do easy jobs, like printing movie tickets.
A simple printer that does one job, print. You will not get any extras with this printer, but for the price, you will have a device that prints well and reliably.
- Small design that is able to fit anywhere you need it.
- Can print 4” x 6” to legal size paper
- Do not have to keep the color ink full to use black ink
- Compact in size and nice color that will sit on most shelves
- A high-performance printer without the high price tag
- Ink cartridges are hard to press in
6. Epson Expression Home XP-4200 Wireless Color All-in-One Printer with ScanView at Amazon
Epson Expression Home is one of the best home printers for under $100.
This printer is able to have a lot of features for a small price. Though it does not have a multi-page feeder it is able to print, copy and scan.
It is not made for a busy office but is a great addition for students or for use at home.
This all-in-one printer gives quality prints for a low price. Contains a lot of functionality in a small device. Ink lasts a relatively decent time for an inkjet printer.
This is one of the best home printers for under 150 bucks. It will be able to handle almost any job and give a quality result.
- Easy to set up and use, almost straight out of the box
- High print quality
- Individual ink cartridges are easy to replace
- Print quality is excellent
- Compact size for an all-in-one printer
- Reasonably priced ink refills
- Ink needs replaced often if you print over 100 pages a month
7. HP DeskJet 2655 All-in-One Compact PrinterView at Amazon
HP Deskjet is an all-in-one printer for under $150. It is an affordable option for those who need to print at home without having to worry about heading to an office store to print.
Ink is affordable and can be replaced easily through an ink shipping service. When ink begins to run low the shipping service will receive a smart order and ship the ink to you.
HP Deskjet is a favorite of consumers, not just for the price that is well under $100, but also for the convenience it offers.
Ink replenishment is automatic, and you never have to remember to buy ink. The printer will do it for you. You will also receive a discount on all ink that is ordered through the service.
For the price and the convenience, this all-in-one printer will get the job done. Just be prepared to use a lot of ink.
- Compact design that will fit anywhere
- Small output tray that will fold up
- Prints, scans, and copies in legal to 4 “ x 6” sizes
- Small size, perfect for home or dorm
- Air print from any device that you download that app on
- Easy to use and get ink for
- Ink cartridges will yield 100-300 pages depending on the size you use
8. Canon TS302 Wireless Inkjet PrinterView at Amazon
Canon Wireless Inkjet Printer is one of the more reliable printers under $150. It is able to copy, scan, and print wirelessly.
You can use your smartphone or tablet to scan or copy documents easily.
This is one of the printers under $150 that is preferred by consumers. It comes with a lot of features that will help in running a business or doing schoolwork at home.
Scan or copy important documents and print movie tickets from the comfort of your home.
If you are in search of a cheap printer that can do everything this is the perfect printer for you. Copy, scan, and print wirelessly with a printer that is under $150.
- Easy document printing from any device using AirPrint
- Copy and scan from your phone using the App3
- The printer is compatible with XL cartridges
- Copy, scan, and print wirelessly from the app
- Easy to setup and does not take up a lot of space
- Ink can be costly if you print a lot of documents at home
9. Canon MG Series PIXMA MG2525 Inkjet Photo Printer with Scanner/CopierView at Amazon
Canon MG Series PIXMA Printer is an all-in-one printer that will make life easier.
It is compact and will copy, scan, and print all your documents at home. Affordable and compact it will give quality results every time.
This is preferred by many consumers due to the price and ease of use. It is able to work with many operating systems and gives quality print results.
This printer will get the job done, though it is not wireless it will work well with most computers.
- Can handle 65lb cardstock and photo paper without issue
- A wired printer that will set up and work flawlessly with your computer
- Lightweight and compact system
- Compact and lightweight design
- Inexpensive but with quality print results
- Some consumers have issues with drivers working with newer computers
- Ink can become costly if this is a workhorse printer
The Decision is Yours
Choosing a printer can be a daunting task. Now, you have more knowledge about choosing the right printer for you. If you are wanting to find an affordable inkjet printer the HP DeskJet will get the job done well.
If you are someone who needs a printer that will scan and copy wirelessly, then the Canon PIXMA wireless all-in-one printer will fit your needs better.
Both printers are inexpensive and can meet the needs of different consumers. Now all that is left to do, is to buy the best cheap printer under $200 that will meet your needs. You will also need quality paper for your printer. We have done a great job to facilitate your choice by compiling a list of the best of them. You just have to choose what suits you.