Do you want to make wedding planning fun and stress-free? Using a wedding planner book can help. These planners typically include advice mixed in with the checklists and worksheets to effectively guide you from beginning to end. You should have the best wedding planner book because your special day will only happen once.
We evaluated the best wedding planner books below based on organization, practicality, helpful advice, and convenience. With a passion for organization and getting things done, we are an expert on this topic.
Best Wedding Planner Books:
1. The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner & Organizer by Carley Roney
Full of helpful checklists and worksheets, this is the best wedding planner book organizer. It guides you through the process of choosing vendors, finding your dream wedding dress, and booking a suitable venue.
Customers liked that this wedding planner book is well-organized and detailed. They found it helpful in eliminating their stress while wedding planning.
Choose The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner & Organizer if you enjoy filling out worksheets and checking off checklists. It guides you through the important steps in planning the wedding of your dreams.
- Eight tab dividers
- Perforated color swatch page
- Removable stickers for personalization
- Diagram of the different wedding dress styles
- Tips on planning your wedding
- Key questions to ask vendors
- The planner book has a structured, organized layout that makes it easy and fun to plan your wedding.
- It assists you with budgeting and scheduling to avoid overspending and to remember important dates.
- You can choose your wedding color palette with the color swatch page.
- You can store business cards and important sheets in your pockets.
- It might not be as helpful for those who are planning a wedding in a short amount of time.
2. Budget-Savvy Wedding Planner & Organizer by Jessica Bishop
You can plan a wedding on a budget as small as $1,000 with The Budget-Savvy Wedding Planner & Organizer. Even if you’re working with $10,000, this planner is suitable for you. It comes with two timeline options — six months and one year — to accommodate different timeline needs.
This planner book also has worksheets, checklists, and money-saving tips that make it easy to plan the wedding you envision.
There is a vision section in the planner where you clarify what your dream wedding is. After you write down how you want the wedding to go, you will set a budget and work through the planning sections with creativity to make it work on your budget.
Many customers who were on tight budgets were satisfied with the results of using this wedding planner book. Those who never imagined their wedding days before also found this planner useful in creating a vision to act upon.
If you’ve never imagined your wedding day before, then this planner is a great choice. It’s also excellent for those who are planning on a small budget of around $1,000–$10,000.
- Money-saving tips
- Example budgets from real couples
- Spending tracker
- Contract and negotiation tips
- The planner helps you plan a beautiful wedding even on a small budget.
- You can get clear on what you would love your wedding day to look like in the vision section.
- Both a six-month and a 12-month timeline are included.
- You can store 16 business cards in the business card slot holder.
- Not all customers found it helpful.
3. Global Printed Products Wedding Planner Gift Set for The Bride to Be
The Wedding Planner Gift Set comes with a planner book, guest book, business card holder, a clip-in bookmark, and a gift box. Guests can sign the guest book on their wedding day.
This wedding planner book keeps you organized and on a task in planning your wedding. It has nine tab sections, including inspiration boards, wedding timelines and checklists, wedding budget planning, vendor research, and registry and gifts.
Customers love how organized this planner is. It covers all the details they need to plan successful weddings. They enjoy having everything in one place where it’s easily accessible and well-organized.
The Wedding Planner Gift Set is excellent for people who like using vision boards and want a thorough guide for planning their big day.
- 9 inches x 11 inches
- Corner protectors
- Nine tab sections
- Clip-in bookmark
- Four storage pockets
- 16-slot business card holder
- Separate guest book
- Gift box
- 18-month undated calendar
- Inspiration boards
- Love quotes
- Wedding budget planning
- Wedding timeline and checklists
- Vendor research
- Celebration planning
- Monthly planning pages
- You can easily find the section you need with the tabs.
- The inspiration boards let you create a visual depiction of what you want your wedding to look like.
- There is a honeymoon details section to plan your honeymoon.
- It doesn’t have a lot of stickers.
4. Ring-Bound The Wedding Planner & Organizer
This is the best wedding planner book in a three-ring binder format. You can add or rearrange pages if that’s something you like doing with planners. The planner has tabs for various aspects of wedding planning, such as budget, location, contacts, the big picture, attire, guests, invitations, and making it official.
Customers describe the ring-bound planner as great for staying organized while planning their wedding. It covers all of the necessary details; some people found they didn’t need to use all of the sheets.
This planner is for you if a three-ring binding is important for you and you enjoy planning the details of your wedding.
- Plastic zippered pouch
- Wedding planning tips
- You can add and remove sheets from the planner.
- It has planning pages for every aspect of the wedding.
- The planner provides tips on planning your wedding.
- Some customers felt overwhelmed by the details.
5. The Ultimate Wedding Planner & Organizer by Elizabeth Lluch
The Ultimate Wedding Planner & Organizer comes with business card holders, a three-hole punch, a graph paper notepad, and a scrapbook starter kit in addition to the planner book itself. It’s one of the top wedding planner books that’s in a three-ring binder design. You can preserve the planner after your wedding with the scrapbook starter kit.
Customers love that the planner has an abundance of pockets for storing brochures, contracts, receipts, and anything else that’s important. It’s a thorough planner that covers all of the essential aspects of your big day. Some customers say it’s not suitable for those who are rushing to plan a wedding within two to three months.
The Ultimate Wedding Planner & Organizer is a good ring-bound planner book for those who have a six-month or longer timeline.
- Six dividers
- 12 pockets
- Scrapbook starter kit
- Business card holders
- Planning calendar
- Graph paper notepad
- Three-hole punch
- Comparison charts
- Budget analysis worksheets
- The pockets give you ample storage space for documents.
- It’s organized by tabs.
- The planner covers all the important details of planning a great wedding.
- It’s not geared at short timelines under six months.
6. A Practical Wedding Planner by Meg Keene
This wedding planner book helps you and your partner determine what matters most to you for the big day. It also provides guidance on writing your vows, choosing a venue, communicating with your family about decisions you’ve made, and other important topics.
Customers love that A Practical Wedding goes into the emotional side of wedding planning because it can be overwhelming sometimes.
They found it easier to manage the process thanks to the planner’s helpful tips and structured guidance.
If you’re looking for a wedding planner book that’s more focused on teaching you about planning, then you’ll want to consider A Practical Wedding.
- Making the wedding work on your budget
- Color-coded spreadsheet
- How to inform your family of decisions
- Writing vows
- Choosing a venue
- It provides tips on managing the emotional aspect of planning a wedding.
- The planner covers all aspects of wedding planning.
- It’s fun to use.
- Some customers didn’t like the real stories shared throughout the book.
7. bloom daily planners Wedding Planner/Organizer
Designed with the intent to be saved as a keepsake journal, this wedding planner book is made of high-quality materials. You have several beautiful designs to choose from, including gold foil, gold floral, silver foil, and silver floral. Tab sections include our vision, the basics, guest planning, and vendor planning.
Customers love the beautiful design and functionality of this wedding planner book. They said it has all of the details they need to plan their dream wedding.
If you know that you want to look back at your wedding planner book in the future, then this planner with its keepsake journal features is a good choice.
- 9 inches x 11 inches
- Reinforced metal corners
- Three storage pockets
- Vision boards
- Wedding planning tips
- Love-themed quotes
- Monthly planning pages, vendor planning, guest planning
- Its beautiful design and quality design make the planner suitable for a keepsake journal after your wedding.
- The planner has an overview section where you can write all of the important details you need to view on your wedding day.
- There is a memories section where you can paste pictures of your favorite moments throughout the journey of getting married.
- The pockets don’t fit unfolded regular-sized paper.
8. The Complete Wedding Planner & Organizer by Elizabeth Lluch, Alex Lluch
Are you looking for a wedding planner that’s detailed without being overly detailed? Consider choosing The Complete Wedding Planner & Organizer. It also has space for inspirational wedding photos, a back cover pocket, and dividers.
Customers like that this planner is detailed but not so detailed they feel overwhelmed. They also describe it as simple and straightforward.
Consider choosing The Complete Wedding Planner & Organizer if you like a happy medium between details and minimal details.
- Back cover pocket
- Comes with a three-hole punch
- Inspirational wedding photos
- The planner is fun to use and includes all the important details without overwhelming them.
- It gives examples to help you in creating a realistic timeline and fill out the worksheets.
- Some people thought it wasn’t suitable for small weddings.
9. Planning a Wedding to Remember by Beverly Clark
The best wedding planning guide is Planning a Wedding to Remember because it goes in-depth on the important aspects of a wedding to help you create a memorable life event. Checklists and worksheets are also included in the planner book.
Customers say this planner book provides great advice and addresses issues they wouldn’t have thought about before.
Planning a Wedding to Remember is an excellent planning book to help you create an unforgettable wedding.
- Step-by-step suggestions
- How to personalize your wedding
- Creative ideas
- Understanding contracts
- Avoiding fraud
- How to have a green wedding
- The planner is thorough, so you can find out everything you need to know.
- It has helpful checklists and worksheets.
- The planner offers creative ideas to assist you in pulling off a beautiful wedding.
- Some people thought the ideas weren’t creative enough.
10. Martha Stewart’s Keepsake Wedding Planner
You can easily store fabric swatches, ribbons, and paper samples in the plastic pouches of this planner book. It also has pocket folders for storing important documents. The planner book has 10 chapters of planning information that is accompanied by useful checklists, worksheets, and diagrams.
Customers like that they can fit letter-sized paper inside this wedding planner book. They also describe it as a thorough and helpful guide to planning a wedding.
Ring-Bound Martha Stewart’s Keepsake Wedding Planner is a useful planner book with storage space for samples and documents.
- Clear, plastic business card holder
- Plastic pouches
- Inspirational color photographs
- Flower Glossary
- It comes with plastic pouches for storing swatches, ribbons, and paper samples.
- You can fit letter-sized paper inside.
- It’s a thorough guide to planning your wedding.
- Some customers would have preferred more worksheets.
Making the Decision
Because your wedding day is a once-in-a-lifetime event, you want to make sure you choose the right wedding planner book. Think about how detailed you want the planner book to be and what design appeals most to you.
The best wedding planner book varies based on an individual’s needs and personality. Also, think about the timeline you’re working with. Most wedding planner books are geared at a 12-month or a 6-month timeline.